Community creator Dan Harmon’s Plot Embryo
- character is in his/her comfort zone
- but wants something
- finds him/herself in an unfamiliar situation
- that forces him/her to adapt
- character gets what he/she wanted
- but pays a heavy price
- character returns to the familiar/the comfort zone
- having changed
Welcome to: If Male Superhero Costumes were Designed Like Female Superhero Costumes!
Aaaaa I dunno. I got tired of guys having no idea why girls find female superhero’s costumes kinda sexist, so I, um, made this?
My main goals were: 1) Make it so the first thing you think of when you look at them is sex, whether you want to or not. 2) make it so that any male human who looks at this feels really uncomfortable. 3) make it funny, because, well, it’s kinda hilarious really.
Not trying to start a war here, just wanted to poke a bit of fun.
So, here you go menfolk, welcome to being a girl who likes comics.